Reminder, because I think every unwell person needs to be reminded of these things as often as possible:
1. You don’t ever have to feel guilty about complaining about your situation. It sucks and you’re allowed to be sad about it.
2. You’re allowed to ask for help and you’re allowed to depend on other people. People are interdependent creatures, and the impact your health has on others is utterly minimal compared to what you deal with on a daily basis.
3. You are not a burden to anyone. Your condition is not something you are inflicting on anyone. You are worthy and valuable and strong and amazing.
Almost to 800 followers and finals are over.
I’ll be doing a Kamen Rider url giveaway when I get there as well as starting an art blog.
None of the urls are anything spectacular (or else I’d already be using them for something) but who knows if any of you might want them
My new video game cover/arrangement. And HEY! It’s related to my blog! Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - The Fog/Mist Guitar Cover! Check it out! LIke, Comment, Subscribe, reblog for Persona!!
I think if more people on Tumblr gave Kamen Rider a chance they would probably really enjoy Kamen Rider OOO because lemme list the things they would like about it.
- Main character canonically has PTSD and his story arc revolves around recovering from it.
- There’s like a million gay shipping options for those losers who ship things.
- It’s written by the same woman who wrote the JJBA anime and Attack on Titan.